There have been quite a few posts about things people are
hoping to do before they die, so this is kind of a collective response post to
all of those lists.
There are so many things that I really want to do in my life
before I die: my bucket list is fairly long. But here are a few specific things
in detail.
I think the first one is to travel. The main place is Europe. I want to see France,
England, and Switzerland: I
just want to take a big, long trip out there and see many of the touristy sites
out there. However, my main interest in places to travel is Costa Rica.
Next summer, I will have completed four years of Spanish and practicing
speaking there would be awesome. Another draw is all the outdoor activities
there. One planned trip I saw involved kayaking, one of my favorite sporting activities.
Another thing, and this is super random and just popped into
my head, is trying fasting. Yeah know, people don’t eat or drink anything until
around 5 o’clock. I think that would be interesting to try and take a look into
those strange bits of other people’s cultures.
Every year during the summer, I always hear about the
weekend long Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. Now
this one is very dear to my heart because my grandmother died before I was born
from breast cancer and when I was around 8 years old, my mom was also
diagnosed. My mom has actually done the walk before, but I’ve always been
interested in attempting it for my family and to see if I can do it myself.
Well, those are the main ones that I can think of right now!
Fasting is weird. I get super hungry if i even skip breakfast, but for some reason when I've fasted, it was much different. I was doing it as a sort of know-how-starving-people-feel thing, and when you think of it as an experience, like you said, you don't actually get that hungry.
ReplyDelete